Vintage Bass Octave by MXR
- Based on a classic sub-octave circuit
- Go from a tone-thickening growl to chest-rumbling dub tones
- Updated for superior tracking, quieter performance, and cleaner headroom
- Separate volume controls for one octave down, two octave down, and clean signals
- Mid switch boosts clean signal’s midrange at internally adjust frequency - 400k or 800k, up to +15dBv
- Constant Headroom Technology for clean, crystal clear headroom
- Pedalboard-friendly MXR mini housing
- Includes Dunlop ECB003 9-volt AC Adapter
The MXR Vintage Bass Octave upgrades the warm analog sub-bass vibes of a classic circuit with superior tracking, cleaner headroom, and the versatility that modern players demand. This pedal delivers an impressive range of smooth, musical sounds-from a tone-thickening growl to chest-rumbling dub tones-all in the space-saving MXR mini housing.
The voice of the Vintage Bass Octave is rich and throaty, and it comes in two forms-one octave down and two octaves down. Each can be dialed in separately with the Oct 1 and Oct 2 volume controls, and with a Dry volume control to dial in your clean signal, you can concoct just the right blend for your rig. For extra clarity and definition, use the Mid switch to boost your clean signal’s midrange at an internally adjustable frequency-400k or 800k, up to +15dB-of your clean signal. Finally, this pedal comes equipped with Constant Headroom Technology, a custom circuit that provides clean, crystal clear headroom by producing 18-volts from a 9-volt power source.
The Vintage Bass Octave is a pedalboard-friendly must-have for bass players who want to plumb the sonic depths of their instrument.
|Rec. Ret. Price / Pce||CHF 229.00|