Godin "Metropolis" Dreadnought, Composer, Solid Mahogany Top & Back, Layered Mahogany Sides, Godin QIT Pick Up
- Available as of August 2021
- Back : Solid Mahogany
- Sides : Layered Mahogany
- Top : Solid Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Scale Length : 25.5" / 647.7 mm
- Nut width : 1.72" / 43.688 mm
- Machine Heads : 16:1 ratio
- Fingerboard Radius : 16" / 406.4 mm
- Nut material: Graphtech TUSQ
- Bridge type: Ebony
- Preamp: Custom Godin QIT electronics with under-saddle transducer, On-board preamp with tuner (Volume, Treble, Bass)
- Finish: Semi-Gloss
- Made in Canada
The Metropolis Composer comes in a classic dreadnought size, perfect for that big and full sound. The body is made up of an all-mahogany construction with a smooth semi-gloss finish. The top and back are Solid Mahogany with Layered Mahogany sides.
It also has a Mahogany neck, so you can be sure to get rich and rounded tones with this guitar. In addition, it is well balanced with the inclusion of a Richlite fretboard, an ebony bridge, and a 25.5" long scale for added brightness and harmonic richness in the overall tone. The nut width is 1.72" for easy and seamless chords, and it’s Graph Tech TUSQ, along with the bridge saddle. The Metropolis Composer comes equipped with the Godin QIT system with integrated tuner for convenient plug-and-play performance.
Godin’s long-standing reputation of quality and vision is put on display with this new model-built entirely in Canada.
|Rec. Ret. Price / Pce||CHF 1,190.00|